VA - Love In The 60'70'80,90' Collection

      =================================

      Pop,Ballads | 4CD | MP3 | 128~244kbps |

      her cd ayri link

      http://hotfile.com/dl/61713910/f411888/Love_In_The_60s.rar.html
      http://hotfile.com/dl/61713912/2bda516/Love_In_The_70s.rar.html
      http://hotfile.com/dl/61713915/bdd0afe/Love_In_The_80s.rar.html
      http://hotfile.com/dl/61713914/18618ce/Love_In_The_90s.rar.html

      Love In The Decades: Love In The 60's

      01. Percy Sledge - When A Man Loves A Woman
      02. Solomon Burke - I'm Hanging Up My Heart For You
      03. Lulu - Oh Me Oh My (I'm A Fool For You Baby)
      04. Esther Phillips - Release Me
      05. Wilson Pickett - I'm In Love
      06. Clarence Carter - Slip Away
      07. Lorraine Ellison - Stay With Me
      08. Judy Collins - Both Sides Now
      09. Doris Troy - Just One Look
      10. Kenny Rogers - Ruby, Don't Take Your Love To Town
      11. Connie Stevens - Sixteen Reasons
      12. The Drifters - Save The Last Dance For Me
      13. Sonny and Cher - I Got You Babe
      14. Dionne Warwick - You'll Never Get To Heaven
      15. Harpers Bizarre - 59th Street Bridge Song (Feelin' Groovy)
      16. Brook Benton - Rainy Night In Georgia
      17. Aretha Franklin - I Never Loved A Man (The Way I Love You)
      18. Otis Redding - I've Been Lovin' You Too Long
      19. The Everly Brothers - Love Is Strange

      Love In The Decades: Love In The 70's

      01. Andrew Gold - Never Let Her Slip Away
      02. Darts - It's Raining
      03. Spinners - Could It Be I'm Falling In Love
      04. Candi Staton - Young Hearts Run Free
      05. Chaka Khan - I'm Every Women
      06. Gram Parsons - Love Hurts
      07. Crazy Horse - I Don't Want To Talk About It
      08. Tom Rush - No Regrets
      09. Frankie Valli - My Eyes Adored You
      10. Manhattan Transfer - Chanson D'Amour
      11. Judy Collins - Send In The Clowns
      12. Daryl Hall & John Oates - She's Gone
      13. Rickie Lee Jones - Chuck E's In Love
      14. Bread - Make It With You
      15. Rose Royce - Wishing On A Star
      16. Aretha Franklin - Until You Come Back To Me
      17. Major Harris - Love Won't Let Me Wait
      18. Chris Rea - Fool (If You Think It's Over)
      19. Faces - Stay With Me

      Love In The Decades: Love In The 80's

      01. Simply Red - If You Don't Know Me By Now
      02. Hothouse Flowers - Don't Go
      03. Anita Baker - Sweet Love
      04. Randy Crawford - One Day I'll Fly Away
      05. Atlantic Starr - Always
      06. Chaka Khan - Ain't Nobody
      07. Karyn White - Superwoman
      08. Fine Young Cannibals - Ever Fallen In Love
      09. Bananarama - Love In The First Degree
      10. Nick Kamen - Loving You Is Sweeter Than Ever
      11. Ramones - Baby I Love You
      12. The Cars - Drive
      13. Peter Cetera - Glory Of Love
      14. Foreigner - Waiting For A Girl Like You
      15. Christopher Cross - Arthur's Theme (The Best That You Can Do)
      16. PhD - I Won't Let You Down
      17. Debbie Gibson - Foolish Beat
      18. Howard Jones - What Is Love?
      19. Aztec Camera - Somewhere In My Heart

      Love In The Decades: Love In The 90's

      01. All Saints - Never Ever
      02. Donna Lewis - I Love You Always Forever
      03. Everything But The Girl - Missing
      04. Catatonia - Strange Glue
      05. Scarlet - Independent Love Song
      06. Dannii Minogue - All I Wanna Do
      07. Voice Of The Beehive - I Think I Love You
      08. The Lemonheads - Into Your Arms
      09. A-ha - Crying In The Rain
      10. Shakespeares Sister - Stay
      11. Echo and The Bunnymen - Nothing Lasts For Ever
      12. East 17 - Stay Another Day
      13. Simply Red - Angel
      14. En Vogue - Don't Let Go (Love)
      15. Shola Ama - You Might Need Somebody
      16. Brand New Heavies - Back To Love
      17. Natalie Cole - The Very Thought Of You
      18. Marc Cohn - Walking In Memphis
      19. Jimmy Nail - Cowboy Dreams