Hi,

Is this issue resolved ? I'm facing a similar issue where my service is
repeatedly logging the following errors:
1. SQL Error: 50000, SQLState: HY000
2. General error: "java.lang.NullPointerException"; SQL statement: followed
by select query [50000-196]
3. Stack trace as:
Caused by: org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLException: General error:
"java.lang.NullPointerException"; SQL statement: select A, B, C from TABLE
where A=? [50000-196] at
org.h2.message.DbException.getJdbcSQLException(DbException.java:345) at
org.h2.message.DbException.get(DbException.java:168) at
org.h2.message.DbException.convert(DbException.java:295) at
org.h2.command.Command.executeQuery(Command.java:215) at
org.h2.jdbc.JdbcPreparedStatement.executeQuery(JdbcPreparedStatement.java:111)
at
org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.internal.ResultSetReturnImpl.extract(ResultSetReturnImpl.java:70)

... 203 common frames omitted Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException:
null at org.h2.store.LobStorageMap.copyLob(LobStorageMap.java:257) at
org.h2.value.ValueLobDb.copyToResult(ValueLobDb.java:488) at
org.h2.value.ValueLobDb.copyToResult(ValueLobDb.java:38) at
org.h2.result.LocalResult.cloneLobs(LocalResult.java:273) at
org.h2.result.LocalResult.addRow(LocalResult.java:298) at
org.h2.command.dml.Select.queryFlat(Select.java:523) at
org.h2.command.dml.Select.queryWithoutCache(Select.java:625) at
org.h2.command.dml.Query.queryWithoutCacheLazyCheck(Query.java:114) at
org.h2.command.dml.Query.query(Query.java:371) at
org.h2.command.dml.Query.query(Query.java:333) at
org.h2.command.CommandContainer.query(CommandContainer.java:113) at
org.h2.command.Command.executeQuery(Command.java:201)

Everytime this issue occurs, we are currently taking backup of db.mv.db
file and deleting it followed by service restart. Is there any fix for this
issue ?

The service is SpringBoot based and running on OCP and docker container has
no memory or CPU spikes when this happens.

~Ayush