Hi, I was just wanting to confirm if you 100% certaom your USB cable is
good. Maybe want to try another one. I spent days once trying to figure
out why my USB light was not coming on, and it was because I was using
a USB charge cable instead of a data cable.

--
Christopher Howard
p: +1 (907) 374-0257