On Fri, May 13, 2016 at 07:32:36PM +0530, Sachin Shetty wrote:
> In 24 hours all servers had connections growing, we have reverted the
> patch for now.
>
> I have the show sess all output if you would like to see.

Interestingly in the "show sess all" from yesterday I'm seeing only
negative "tofwd" values for stuck sessions. Exactly the type of thing
which is supposedly fixed now (it's the problem with 2-4GB transfers).
I don't understand since I tested the backport and had the confirmation
from another user that it was OK for him. Maybe there's a corner case I
haven't figure which may depend on certain options.

Could you please send me privately your config (remove the confidential
stuff) ? I think you gave it to me a few times already but I don't want
to keep those you know.

Thanks,