On Wed, May 18, 2016 at 08:58:25AM -0500, Sasha Litvak wrote:
> I have a core now.  How and what can I send to you?

Excellent :-)

If it's less than a few megs, just compress it and send it to me/us over
e-mail. In all cases, don't send it to the list as it contains some sensitive
information! If it's really large, we'll have to find some file sharing
service that doesn't expose your data to the rest of the internet. I'll
also need the unstripped haproxy binary that produced this core, and I
may even ask you later for a few libs if the stack dump is incomplete or
corrupted.

Thank you very much.