Hi,

În ziua de miercuri, 18 mai 2016, la 22:58:06 EEST, Cyril Bonté a scris:
> Le 18/05/2016 22:52, Arthur Țițeică a écrit :
> > În ziua de miercuri, 18 mai 2016, la 22:38:45 EEST, Cyril Bonté a scris:
> >> It looks like you didn't recompile with USE_OPENSSL=1
> >> haproxy -vv should give some hints.
> >
> > Indeed, sorry about that. And error on my build script.
> >
> > I fixed that, haproxy starts successfully but the issue remains, it still
> > listens on the wildcard IPv4 addresses.
>
> Are you sure to run the binary with the patch applied ?
>
>  From my quick test, Vincent's patch is working well with gcc 6 (and
> that's already what I saw during my diagnostics about memcpy).

<rant>
I tried again this morning with fresh eyes so this time a was able to discover
the horror of web interfaces [1] that make "helpful" transformations like <at>
for @ together with random spaces around.

And of course the patch utility will happily just say "patching file include/
proto/proto_http.h" when in fact the patch is flawed and it's not changing
anything.
</rant>

Finally being aware and able to overcome these unexpected obstacles I can
indeed confirm that the issue seems fixed with haproxy 1.6.5 and gcc 6. Haproxy
listens only on configured IPv4 addresses.

Thank you all

[1] http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.haproxy/27986