Hi Shaoquan,

To make sure you continue having the best experience possible on LinkedIn,
we're regularly monitoring our site and the Internet to keep your account
information safe.

We've recently noticed a potential risk to your LinkedIn account coming from
outside LinkedIn and we have taken actions to protect your account. You'll need
to reset your password the next time you sign in.

If you would like to change your password now, follow these steps:

1. Visit LinkedIn's website or mobile app.
2. If you are currently logged in, please log out.
3. Sign in and follow the instructions to choose a new password.

Thanks for helping us keep your account safe,
The LinkedIn Team

This email was intended for Shaoquan Wang (Software expert at Alibaba.com).
Learn why we included this:
https://www.linkedin.com/e/v2?e=2xoni3-ioexs7y8-7o&a=customerServiceUrl&midToken=AQHSHASBzF7Oqw&ek=email_password_invalidated_01&articleId=4788

© LinkedIn. Mailing address: Room 817, 18F, Building 18, #1 DiSheng Bei Road,
Bejing Yizhuang Development Area, China. LinkedIn and the LinkedIn logo are
registered trademarks of LinkedIn.