On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 11:28 PM, James Stroehmann <
james.stroehm...@proquest.com> wrote:

> I had a similar problem, and I believe reducing my ‘hold valid’ setting to
> 1s fixed it.

​Possible explanation is the "inter" parameter which is by default set to
2s for the "check" operation, see
https://cbonte.github.io/haproxy-dconv/1.7/configuration.html#inter for
details.

In other words, read the docs about ALL timeouts set in Haproxy to figure
out how they correlate between each other and how to set the proper values
for your user case.​

--
Igor Cicimov | DevOps

p. +61 (0) 433 078 728