-----Messaggio Originale----- Da: "Szakáts Viktor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
A: "Harbour Project Main Developer List." <harbour@harbour-project.org>
Data invio: lunedì 2 giugno 2008 22.04
Oggetto: Re: [Harbour] Warning on unused codeblock parameters

We may, but as the one having went through almost all
the Harbour + contrib code (and own app code) to fix these,
I can tell that in most cases the extra parameters were
simply sloppy coding. The most widespread one is:
AEval( a, {|x, y| whatever(x) } ) kind of code, where
y is simply superfluous as it's not used in most such
calls, so why polluting the source with it?

Please look at the following FWH sample:

#include "Fivewin.ch"

FUNCTION MAIN()

   LOCAL oDlg

   LOCAL cVar := SPACE( 30 )

   DEFINE DIALOG oDlg

   @ 1, 1 GET cVar;
          ON CHANGE MYFUNC()

   ACTIVATE DIALOG oDlg;
            CENTER

   RETURN NIL

STATIC FUNCTION MYFUNC()

   RETURN NIL

I get these warnings that I can't easily fix:

Warning W0004 Codeblock parameter: 'NKEY' declared but not used in function: 'MAIN' Warning W0004 Codeblock parameter: 'NFLAGS' declared but not used in function: 'MAIN' Warning W0004 Codeblock parameter: 'SELF' declared but not used in function: 'MAIN'

EMG

--
EMAG Software Homepage:     http://www.emagsoftware.it
The EMG's ZX-Spectrum Page: http://www.emagsoftware.it/spectrum