Hi Kevin,

asked it on irc, but nobody could help me,
if i would like to change the haret that runs on the smartphone to support
wince,
i problably will need to edit the source files?

Could you point me to the files that would needed to be edited?
in the source i have the folowing tree:
*build
*cvs
*docs
*haretconsole
*img
*include
*src
*tools

which of them contains the source that actualy runs on the phone?

thanks!