Hi there. I set up an app in git yesterday, pushed it to Heroku
following all the instructions, and everything seemed swell. Then my
laptop died, and I had to switch to another computer!

I pulled that same repo from Git, and everything is working fine here.
However, it doesn't recognize my folder as a Heroku app.

$ heroku info
No app specified.

If I try the same command with --app application-name-99 it works
fine. However, I feel like there must be a way to tell this folder
what my application is, so that I can run commands as expected.

I looked through the docs and the command line help as much as
possible, but can't get it working. Any suggestions?