Dear Ashish,

For the last few days I tried eclipse 3.4.1 with 0.17.2.1 version and got the
same errors with run->run. Then I looked into bin/hive command and found that
it could not create table in HDFS. The reason was that I could not create
/user/hive/warehouse directory inside HDFS. It was using Linux FS.
This is why I switched to 0.19.0 where directories in HDFS can be created.

Could you please tell me which exact version of hadoop will work fine with
eclipse runs ?  I want to get rid of errors in project itself (before any run).

Regards,
Shyam