-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chris
Adams
Sent: Saturday, September 27, 2003 4:23 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] New binaries out but linux broken, Valve?

Is anyone else having this problem:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] steam]# ./steam -update dod ./
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ------- Y
Checking bootstrapper version ...
Getting version 1 of Steam HLDS Update Tool
Connection Reset
[EMAIL PROTECTED] steam]#

Seems my quick fix is for nothing if i'm not alone with this error :-)

Thanks,
Chris