Hiya,

The preliminary agenda has been published. [1]

That has us meeting Friday morning, at the same time as:
ice, mmusic, iccrg, detnet, roll, i2nst, suit and dtn.

If that causes a significant issue for anyone who'd be
needed for the homenet session, please let Barbara and
I know (offlist) and we'll see if anything's fixable.

Doing that in the next day or so is usually when there's
a chance of getting things changed more easily.

Note that given the recent security thread we asked to
meet after the babel wg had their session so there may
not be as many changes possible as would otherwise be
the case.

And lastly, don't depend on this agenda not changing.
There will be some changes in the next week or two.
So either wait for the final agenda before booking
travel or else (and better) plan to do the full IETF
week long experience:-)

Cheers,
S.

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/101/agenda.html

--
PGP key change time for me.
New-ID 7B172BEA; old-ID 805F8DA2 expires Jan 24 2018.