---- On Fri, 29 Jun 2018 17:46:35 +0100 STARK, BARBARA H <bs7...@att.com>
wrote ----
 > Hi Denis,
 > You appear to have perceived events and statements different from how
 > others' have perceived these.
 > I don't find this thread accusing Juliusz of bad behavior to be an
 > appropriate way of addressing your perceptions.
 > As chair of homenet (your email was sent to homenet and babel), I would
 > appreciate an opportunity to talk to you directly (by phone / VoIP) to try
 > to better address your perceptions. I find trying to do this by email very
 > challenging.
 > If others share Denis' perceptions, please let the chairs know.
 > Thx,
 > Barbara

It has been a month and a week since then and for clarity I find it necessary
to follow up.

Barbara, you had sent me an e-mail directly and thoroughly explained why in
your opinion I was doing a wrong thing. I had studied that with attention.

I had answered your message, at length, directly on 2 July and explained, as
clearly as I could, which meaningful details you did not take into account from
my point of view. Also I had asked my own questions, including if you still
find my posts to the list(s) inappropriate given that input. I expected a
reply, but it never came.

I accept people have their own plans for their own time. However, in order to
avoid further misunderstanding in the working group(s), please mind that from
now on I am unlikely to engage in off-list discussions about this matter. I
have already explained the problem on the list, several times over, and I have
raised exactly the points I was going to raise. If Barbara or anybody else has
anything to add, please do it on the list under your name, like I do.

Thank you.

--
    Denis Ovsienko