https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-homenet-front-end-naming-delegation-12

This is the result of many weekly meetings among Ray, Daniel and I.
I have spend ~8 hours over the weekend thinking and rewriting.
This includes changing the title of the document.

I don't know if "Simple" is accurate: the intention is for it to be simple
for the home owner, compared to "vi mydomain.dnsfile.txt"

I have rewritten the abstract, and I'm not really happy with it yet.

Ray has running code for the DOI, and I have running code for the
provisioning, but so far we haven't made them meet yet.

Please read the diffs.

internet-dra...@ietf.org wrote:
directories.
    > This draft is a work item of the Home Networking WG of the IETF.

    > Title           : Simple Provisioning of Public Names for Residential
Networks

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-homenet-front-end-naming-delegation/

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-homenet-front-end-naming-delegation-12

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-homenet-front-end-naming-delegation-12