Murray Kucherawy has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-homenet-front-end-naming-delegation-19: No Record

introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to
https://www.ietf.org/about/groups/iesg/statements/handling-ballot-positions/

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-homenet-front-end-naming-delegation/

COMMENT:

I have not completed my review.  I expect to ballot to at least support some or
all of the existing DISCUSS positions, and will have comments of my own.  The
DISCUSSes are broad enough that I'm going to stop my review for now.

The one thing I noticed right away is that Section 2 defines "Reverse Public
Authoritative Servers" and "Reverse Distribution Manager", but those terms
appear nowhere else in the document.