Michael's point is indeed important: reverse DNS and, IMHO, justifies the whole
effort of the two related I-Ds. Whether they will be implemented is still a
valid question...

Regards

-éric

On 21/10/2022, 08:50, "homenet on behalf of Michael Richardson"
<homenet-boun...@ietf.org on behalf of m...@sandelman.ca> wrote:

    Lars Eggert via Datatracker <nore...@ietf.org> wrote:
        > this document tries to describe would see adoption, it's become very
        > clear that dynamic DNS services as described in Section 4 have won out
        > here. These services are far from perfect, but at least some of the
        > limitations in Section 4 have been addressed, and others are arguably
        > feature and not a limitation.

    so, perhaps you could explain to me how to use some service to host my IPv6
    reverse DNS then.