Hi Lars,

I am just doing a follow-up regarding the comment "This simply isn't
implementable as described.". We would like to know if the current version
is addressing that comment or if there is anything else that we need to
clarify.
Note that the document has undergone quite a lot of clarifications, and we
expect to publish a new version as soon as the datatracker re-open. It's
probably worth waiting for that new version (unless you read the one from
github).

Yours,
Daniel

--