Hi Murray,

Thanks for the review and please find below the changes we made:

We review all SHOULD and proceeded to some changes that you can find below:
https://github.com/ietf-homenet-wg/ietf-homenet-hna/commit/f6ff51deb2bdca2894310ff17b28a1278740da90

The end result is 6 SHOULD.

The mangled part of section 4.1.1 has been fixed as mentioned below:
https://github.com/ietf-homenet-wg/ietf-homenet-hna/commit/f66e354f883cd8aa879186e46ba6fbf30f098757

"""
* If the DOI is not the DNS Registrar, then the proof of ownership needs to
be established using some other protocol.
ACME {{?RFC8555}} is one protocol that would allow an owner of an existing
domain name to prove their ownership (but requires they have DNS already
setup!)
There are other ways such as putting a DOI generated TXT record, or web
site contents, as championed by entities like Google's Sitemaster and
Postmaster protocols.
"""

Yours,
Daniel