Hi,

I'm getting a warning and an Exception stack-trace for every single
connection I do after the first one.

I consumeContent after each request, so I think my code should be ok
... and it works as well, but I wonder
 if it's possible to find a way to not get those warnings (because it
makes it harder to focus on the real issues with my code)

06.mar.2008 18:50:43 org.apache.http.impl.conn.SingleClientConnManager
revokeConnection
 WARNING: Invalid use of SingleClientConnManager: connection still allocated.
Make sure to release the connection before allocating another one.
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Revoking connection to
HttpRoute[{s}->https://xxx.xxxxxx.xx]
     at
org.apache.http.impl.conn.SingleClientConnManager.revokeConnection(SingleClientConnManager.java:345)
    at
org.apache.http.impl.conn.SingleClientConnManager.getConnection(SingleClientConnManager.java:220)
    at
org.apache.http.impl.conn.SingleClientConnManager.getConnection(SingleClientConnManager.java:195)
     at
org.apache.http.impl.client.DefaultClientRequestDirector.allocateConnection(DefaultClientRequestDirector.java:508)
    at
org.apache.http.impl.client.DefaultClientRequestDirector.execute(DefaultClientRequestDirector.java:293)
     at
org.apache.http.impl.client.AbstractHttpClient.execute(AbstractHttpClient.java:500)
    at
org.apache.http.impl.client.AbstractHttpClient.execute(AbstractHttpClient.java:455)
    at
org.apache.http.impl.client.AbstractHttpClient.execute(AbstractHttpClient.java:421)
     at no.telerespons.statistikk.GetStat.downloadFile(GetStat.java:120)
    at no.telerespons.statistikk.GetStat.main(GetStat.java:43)

Btw. the idea behind the release strategy is great ... but I'm so used
to unallocate that it feels a bit like black magic :-)

Btw. when is the next alpha or betal comming out?

Thanks !

--
Med vennlig hilsen
Tov Are Jacobsen