On Sat, 2008-03-29 at 22:27 -0700, Corey Lundon wrote:
> Is my problem that my Login is based on javascript and HttpClient doesn't
> execute javascript like a browser does.  So is what I am doing impossible.

Corey

No, it is not impossible. You just need to manually simulate the effect
of a form submission performed through a javascript invocation.

>  I still don't see that developer sun java login that the tutorial talks
> about.  I need to see how others handle logging in and then I need to make a
> log in page like that i guess.  An example of an html form login page and
> corresponding NVPairs would be highly helpfull still.

Have you looked at the HttpClient primer? If not, please do. It explains
in details how to go about form-based authentication using HttpClient

http://wiki.apache.org/HttpComponents/ForAbsoluteBeginners

Oleg