On Tue, 2008-05-20 at 20:48 +0800, jeffty wrote:
> Hi,
>     I'm looking for the tutorial of  HttpCore in http://hc.apache.org.
> And only some examples are available. And is there any detailed articles
> about it?
>     Thanks in advance.

This is all we have at the moment

http://wiki.apache.org/HttpComponents/GuidedTourOfHttpCore

I am planning to take a long pause right after HttpCore 4.0a2 and
HttpClient 4.0a5 releases in order to give people enough time to review
them and to decide whether the core can go FINAL and the client can go
BETA. This would give me an opportunity to spend some time on improving
documentation and, maybe, writing a tutorial on HttpCore programming.

Having said that, I am known to be bad at writing documentation. And I
have a day-job and a wife to take care of. So, do not take this as a
promise.