Quintin Beukes wrote:
I'm not sure why accessing it from different threads would cause this
to happen? Could you explain this please.

Quintin

I am only guessing here. All I am saying HTTP connection objects are not threading safe. The only method one can safely can from a different thread is #shutdown.

I would certainly help if you managed to reproduce the problem with a test case.

Cheers

Oleg

It is definitely a concurrency issue. I am still narrowing them all down.

thanks,