Hi ,

In one of our web application we have used http client 3.1 to forward the
request from system 1 to system 2.

System 1 request flow  -  browser to server1  - cookies allowed by browser ,
cookie is set to http only and secure in server1.

System 2 request flow-  system 1 to system2   - this request is framed using
Http client where in the request the cookie  is set to "IGNORE_COOKIE_POLICY".

In the second flow I understand there will not be any cookie or session
maintained between two systems is that right?

If you know any details of IGNORE cookie policy details please help to
understand.

Thanks & Regards,

Bhuvaneswari