So If we want to know if Domain cookie was set, can we test with this:
((BasicClientCookie)cookie).containsAttribute(ClientCookie.DOMAIN_ATTR)

As we need a way to distinguish a cookie with ".bt.com" vs "bt.com" so that
if next request is for a subdomain we send the cookie.
Thanks

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.