Hi Oleg,

that sounds very promising. I would love to see a version of HC running
smoothly out of the box on Android - no modifications involved.
In the meantime, which would be the smartest way to expose HC 4.3.5.1 to
my users?
I am trying to write an SDK which exposes an HTTP layer. I would like to
base that layer on Apache HC, so I am thinking to expose the following two
interfaces:

- HTTPClient
- HTTPContext

These are currently the only interfaces I need to expose to still allow
users of my SDK to tailor the HTTP connectivity to their special needs.
Will these interfaces be stable / available by the same package name in HC
5?
If so, I could keep my API compatible when switching to HC 5 once it is
available.

Thanks a bunch,

Florian

____

Florian Winkler
Development Architect   I   P&I Industry Cloud ­ Mobility
SAP SE   I   Dietmar-Hopp-Allee 16   I   69190 Walldorf   I   Germany
 T +49 6227 7-52607   I   F +49 6227 78 56076   I   E-Mail: f
<mailto:florian.wink...@sap.com>lorian.wink...@sap.com
<mailto:florian.wink...@sap.com>
 <http://www.sap.com/>www.sap.com <http://www.sap.com/>