Hi,

   I am using HTMLUnit/HTTPClient stack for a web based application. The
software
   has been installed at several places.

   One day, I received calls from two clients that my application was not
pulling
    data from a specific portal whereas for other clients it has been
running fine.

   Upon analysis of application log, I got "unknownhost" exception in
java.net class.

   Ping to the host was returning the IP address. When I gave the same URL
which
   I use in my application using the browser, I was seeing the lock symbol
having an
   yellow warning icon. When I use a different URL in https to the same
host, the
   yellow warning icon was not there. The lock image was clean.

  The application was failing repeatedly with "Unknownhost" exception.

   Is there any reason for this behaviour in the browser and the exception
in the app.

  I appreciate your response for my better understanding.

Regards
 Vasu