This is with version 4.4.1, so perhaps it's old news.

I'm trying to use the Mime library to set up a multipart/mixed entity.

I need Content-Disposition inline, not form-data. To get it, I have to
explicitly build the FormBodyParts, as the convenient methods on the
multipart entity builder all end up with form-data.

Would anyone be interested in a patch to add more methods to
MultipartEntityBuilder to make this easier?

I also ran into the fact that ContentType.APPLICATION_JSON adds
;charset=utf-8, which I'm assured is wrong for json, which is only
ever supposed to be utf-8 on the wire.

Could we add a new constant for, somehow, 'plain' APPLICATION_JSON?