Hi ,

Currently we are using apache 3.1 http client libraries code in Weblogic to
connect with other applications  over SSL using Entrust certificates.

Now replacing all the entrust certificates with MSPKI certificates. While
migrating SSL configuration in server, we are getting SSL handshake exception
in httpclient connection. When we tried to run the same piece code as
standalone by passing MSPKI jks file path as JVM argument it is working fine.

Is there an compatibility issue in http client with MS PKI in app server?  Need
help on this.

Thanks ,

Bhuvaneswari