On Tue, 2016-03-15 at 20:10 +0000, Mark A. Claassen wrote:
> In the release notes for 4.4, there is the following:
>
>       Native Windows Negotiate and NTLM via SSPI through JNA: when running on
>       Windows OS HttpClient configured to use native NTLM or SPNEGO
> authentication
>       schemes can make use of platform specific functionality via JNA and
> current
>       user credentials. This functionality is still considered experimental,
> known
>       to have compatibility issues and subject to change without prior notice.
>
> However, the WinHttpClients class seems to work great.  Are there known
> issues, or is this now considered pretty reliable?  Is there something
> similar for the Mac?

Hi Mark

There are several unresolved issues related to JNA / NTLM via SSPI. You
can look them up in Jira.

The main problem is that we have no one capable and willing to develop
this module further.

I am glad it has been working working well for you, but there is no way
of knowing if it works equally well with all numerous MS products and
their combinations.