Hello,

Thank you for reporting this bug. Usually the tool checks super-classes and
doesn't report removal of overwritten methods. But in this case the super-class
is defined in the different jar (httpcore-4.2.5.jar) and therefore it was not
taken into account. I'll try to fix the report soon.

07.06.2016, 16:09, "Oleg Kalnichevski":