Thanks Bernd for the quick reply.

I start the web application and use the URL
https://www.careerbuilder.com/Share/LogIn.aspx?. This handshake is fine
and the server redirects to another URL
https://accounts.careerbuilder.com/Share/LogIn.aspx? and when the handshake
 happens with this host it fails.

When it fails and I retry several times to see it the handshake succeeds.
But it was failing always.

After say 15 or 20 min, when I retry the same URL, the handshake succeeds
and the application proceeds fine.

I shall try to get the wireshark trace tomorrow.

Regards
 Vasu