Hi David,

    Thanks for your reply.

    The wireshark trace saved as a file and was attached to the previous
mail. The trace file should be opened using wireshark app.
     What I had noticed was that when execute a ping  command on
accounts.careerbuilder.com  the IP address after DNS resolution is
   having one value.

    When I execute ping from one of my clients network, it was throwing a
different IP address. Also, my observation was that
    with the IP address that was in the WireShark trace the handshake fails
on SSL. However, with another IP address the handshake
     through SSL works.

    What is the reason for this behaviour?.

      I appreciate your reply and thanks in advance.

Regards
 Vasu