Hi Oleg,

Thank you for your reply.

Just fyi. We were following the migration guide list on hc.apache.org
website
https://hc.apache.org/httpcomponents-client-5.2.x/migration-guide/migration-to-async-streaming.html.
We will try to implement custom AsyncEntityProducer similar
to AbstractClassicEntityProducer.

One final query by any chance can we use any of the default exposed
abstract entity producers peedefined (like AbstractBinAsyncEntityProducer
etc) or we have to implement new one? Also is the migration documentation
incorrect when specified about classic blocking IO usecase or documentation
should be updated?

Regards,
Sreenivas