Hello,

We have an async http pool with LAX concurrency (httpclient 5.2.1):
this.phccm =
PoolingAsyncClientConnectionManagerBuilder.create().setPoolConcurrencyPolicy(PoolConcurrencyPolicy.LAX).build();

We set the max connections in this way:
public void setMaxConnections(int maxConnections) {
  this.phccm.setMaxTotal(maxConnections);
  this.phccm.setDefaultMaxPerRoute(maxConnections);
}

I'm not sure if we are having an issue with this, but before starting to
analyse http traces just one question: will it work to call the
'setMaxConnections' method to modify these parameters on the fly, or must I
restart the pool to apply the new values?

Thanks,

Joan.