Jamal,

Majority of the people are using today NC/RC/YA (because it is available) and
it provides necessary functionality. Many people, including myself, didn't find
any issues so far with it and we believe it is the right choice.
If you remember, at the beginning I mentioned two criteria, technical and
business. NC/RC/YA are satisfying both of them for lot of people in this group.
You are trying to explain why ForCES is better then NC/RC/YA and I appreciate
it, but it is not better for my case and why should I go ahead and implement
ForCES on the company platform, when there is no request from the market and
the existing tools are working satisfactory.

People do not have to explain their vote, they can just cast it, as it is their
opinion.

Dean