Susan,

I like the new format much better. It makes the reading more clear from
beginning. I disagree with REQ10. REQ10 implies that the i2rs will store data
in persistent storage.

I have another use case for the draft, mobile backhaul. Currently governments
are preparing to release some new spectrum bands for public usage. It will be a
very different approach, as the lease period will be significantly reduced from
15 years to hours. Idea is to use small cells with this new spectrum to respond
to increasing demand from mobile users in that geographical area, like a
sports, music venue or certain city areas that get very populated during
certain peak hours. In such cases, mobile backhaul has to be able to respond to
such increase in demand and that will require changing of forwarding policies
in the backhaul. I2RS is a very good match for that task and following
requirements should be listed: REQ01, REQ02, REQ07, REQ08, REQ09.

Dean