Tom,

On Oct 1, 2014, at 1:33 PM, Thomas D. Nadeau
<tnad...@lucidvision.com<mailto:tnad...@lucidvision.com>> wrote:

On Oct 1, 2014:10:31 AM, at 10:31 AM, Igor Bryskin
<ibrys...@advaoptical.com<mailto:ibrys...@advaoptical.com>> wrote:

Alia,

Your question makes sense if I2RS is limited to routing data manipulation.
In this case it could be thought of as an additional routing protocol.After all
OSPF does not need any data store to install its routes,
What if I2RS client want to configure other things?

Then just use Netconf or RestConf.

Isn't this contradictory to your statement made in
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/i2rs/current/msg02061.html

Dean

--Tom

Igor