The REALFRAME report.

seems to include Dataspace information. Re: what real frames back up dataspaces and address spaces

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 28, 2010, at 7:10 AM, Micheal Butz <michealb...@optonline.net> wrote:

By SVC dump means either the SDUMP macro or console DUMP command I did console DUMP

I included with my address space and RASP.

Not sure what you mean by DAT structures I know DAT as dynamic address translation

If RSMDATA command can see the dataspaces with the DSPACE report type.

Then why not VIRTPAGE. DATASPACES

Thankx again

Sent from my iPhone