On Thu, 28 Oct 2010 13:43:52 +0200 Manfred Lotz <manfred.l...@googlemail.com>
wrote:

:>Hi there,
:>I'd like to test IATUX61 JES3 exit which deals with jobs ending up on
:>MDS error queue. I have no idea how to force a job to end up on the
:>MDS error queue so that I could see if the exit does what it is
:>supposed to do.

:>Anybody having an idea?

How about using VOL1 and VOL2 where VOL1 is not available on the same system
that VOL2 is available?

http://www.dissensoftware.com