Please excuse the incorrect line formatting.

I have the following table in TSSO,

AOFTWS1  TABSTART ID=AOFTWS1
TWSERROR TABENTRY
MSG=EQQE036I,ACTION=OSCMD,ECHO=YES,                  X
               TEXT='S TWSSUB1'

This is the message that is issued.

EQQE036I JOB XXXXXXXX (JOB02900), OPERATION(0002), 036
  OPERATION TEXT(                        ), ENDED IN ERROR S806.
  PRTY=5, APPL = XXXXXXXX      , WORK STATION = CPU1, IA =
1102011127
  NO FTW RC

The action is being executed 4 times, which is the number of lines in the
WTO.  How can I make it only issue one command?