On Wed, 9 Feb 2011 11:36:11 -0500, Mark Jacobs
<mark.jac...@custserv.com> wrote:

>Is the SETCON MODE=DISTRIBUTED command sysplex wide or does it have to
>be entered on each system in the sysplex? The manual doesn't seem to say.

The SETCON MODE=DISTRIBUTED command is syplex wide. It'll make sure that
things are compatible across the sysplex and if so then convert console
operations to distributed mode.

We certainly encourage you to migrate to DISTRIBUTED mode.

W. Kevin Kelley -- IBM POK Lab -- z/OS Core Technical Development