> Its just the Log option from SDSF which hangs whenever we try to Open and
see any
> error message or any system related messages.
>
> Regards,
> Jags

Jags

Are you using OPERLOG or SYSLOG?   Are you issuing a LOG O command or just
the LOG command?

Since we cannot see your system you need to give as much detail as possible.
Otherwise we are all just guessing.

Have you gone to the master console and seen if there are any messages being
produced when you access syslog?  There might be a WTOR that is not being
answered.  You would only see that at the master console.  If you do not
have access to the master console - have an operator observe and report what
they see when you access the syslog.

A second thought, try running SDSF in BATCH and access the log.

Lizette