On 5/4/2012 7:52 AM, Thomas Conley wrote:

I think the MPFLST option should be something like JOBLOG, SYSLOG, or BOTH. That should satisfy the needs of all parties. My choice would be BOTH. Thanks again for this enhancement.

I like this idea. However, I would caution against the use of the word 'BOTH' since that would preclude a third verbose message destination being added in the future. I would suggest a simple list of possible verbose message destinations. Currently, the list would support zero, one or two destinations. Perhaps keyword=SYSLOG, keyword=JOBLOG, and keyword=(SYSLOG,JOBLOG) or some such...

--
Edward E Jaffe
Phoenix Software International, Inc