I'm not aware of anything distributed by IBM. Why not just write some REXX code
to use IGGCSI00 to find the DSNs you want (or parse a LISTCAT) and use that to
generate a series of jobs. Each job just does something like:

//JOBNAME JOB ...
//TOUCH EXEC PGM=IDCAMS
//SYSPRINT DD SYSOUT=*
//INDSN DD DISP=SHR,DSN=<dsn>
//SYSIN DD *
 PRINT INFILE(INDSN) COUNT(1)
/*
//

Submit those from your REXX simply by using EXECIO to a DD name such as:
//SUBMIT DD SYSOUT=(*,INTRDR)

Now for my obligatory weird way to use UNIX to do this. Install Dovetailed
Technologies' Data Set Pipes and Co:Z launcher. In fact, get all their stuff.
It's really great and is freely licensed (you don't even need to register, or
give them an email address or anything). Run a job such as:

//TOUCH EXEC PROC=COZPROC
//STDOUT DD SYSOUT=*
//STDERR DD SYSOUT=*
//SYSOUT DD SYSOUT=*
//SYSIN  DD *
catsearch -l 'HLQ.**'|\
awk '$9 == "PS" && $1 != "MIGRAT" {print $NF;}' |\
while read i;do
fromdsn "$i"|head -1 >/dev/null 2>&1
done
/*
//

No, I don't suggest doing this! I just sometimes like to mess around with some
of the other members' minds. You know who you are! <grin>

http://www.dovetail.com

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV

Administrative Services Group

HealthMarkets®

9151 Boulevard 26 . N. Richland Hills . TX 76010
(817) 255-3225 phone .
john.mck...@healthmarkets.com . www.HealthMarkets.com

HealthMarkets® is the brand name for products underwritten and issued by the
Company®, Mid-West National Life Insurance Company of TennesseeSM and The MEGA
Life and Health Insurance Company.SM