On Tue, 15 May 2012 18:31:00 +0000, Jousma, David <david.jou...@53.com> wrote:

>Try LOG S?    Maybe your are defaulting to OPERLOG which you appear to have
>turned off.

Right... didn't think about that.  The IBM default is "operlog if operlog is
active", but
the ISPF profile could be set to OPERLOG from a past use or from the parms.

I always forget about that because I've had an exit in place since OS/390 1.2
that
forces SYSLOG as the default unless you explicitly use "LOG O".

Mark
mailto:m...@mzelden.com