I'm running the RMF Java PM, and am taking a look at the OSA adapters on
our z/8990. There is a metric called '% Bus utilization' I have two
cards, each with two ports. Right now, I'm using two ports from one
card.

Can anyone point me to a tome on those metrics and what they mean?

Thanks!!

intended
information.
distribution