Doron,

There is doubt that your CSA size in not 10M, there are only 16M down
there... Did you use IRLM for IMS as well? I mean, may be from DB2 point of
view IRLM uses only 10M in ECSA, and the rest 3MB are used by IMS settings
left behind after IMS drop? Start OM for DBCTL and see what it has to tell
about CSA consumption...

ITschak