>> Is there a way to get all the dataset profiles that have two different
>> groups with the same access using SORT or ICETOOL but without using
>> JOINKEYS, so that the input file would only needed to be read once, using
>> SORTIN as the DDNAME?

Jack,

That is quite simple.  There is a lot of functionality that DFSORT can offer to
get the desired results.

So, if your intention is to find the COMMON datasets for ACC of GPRFCICS and
GPRFSTG, here is a JCL that will give you the desired results.  You don't even
have to filter out Type 0404 records separately as we can do it in a Single
pass of data from the raw IRRDBU00 output.

//STEP0100 EXEC PGM=SORT
//SYSOUT   DD SYSOUT=*
//SORTDIAG DD DUMMY
//SORTIN   DD DISP=SHR,DSN=Your.raw.IRRDBU00.output
//SORTOUT  DD SYSOUT=*
//SYMNAMES DD *
** INPUT TYPE 0404 RECORD LAYOUT **
TYP,05,04,CH
   T404,C'0404'
DSN,10,44,CH
GRP,62,08,SS
   STG,C'GPRFSTG'
  CICS,C'GPRFCICS'
ACC,71,08,CH
  ALTER,C'ALTER'
   READ,C'READ'
** REFORMATTED RECORD LAYOUT **
IN-RDW,01,04,BI
IN-DSN,*,44,CH
SKIP,1
IN-GRP,*,08,CH
SKIP,1
IN-ACC,*,08,CH
SKIP,1
TP-ACC,*,08,CH
/*
//SYSIN     DD *
  OPTION VLSCMP
  INCLUDE COND=(TYP,EQ,T404,AND,
                ACC,EQ,ALTER,AND,
               (GRP,EQ,STG,OR,
                GRP,EQ,CICS))

   INREC BUILD=(IN-RDW,
                DSN,C'|',
                ACC,C'|',
                GRP,C'|')

  SORT FIELDS=(IN-DSN,A,
               IN-ACC,A)

  OUTREC IFTHEN=(WHEN=GROUP,KEYBEGIN=(IN-DSN),
                 PUSH=(TP-ACC:IN-ACC))

  OUTFIL VTOF,
  BUILD=(IN-DSN),
  INCLUDE=(IN-ACC,EQ,STG,AND,